Begin a whole new chapter in your story when you transfer to Bloomfield College!
Follow the checklist below to officially enroll as a BC Bear.
- Update or complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid at fafsa.gov and add Bloomfield College’s school code (002597) to your FAFSA.
- You will receive a transfer evaluation progress chart at your meeting with your advisor/coach. This evaluation will show you which credits are transferable and whether or not placement testing is required. Visit bloomfield.edu/placement to schedule your test(s).
- Academic Coaches are available to meet with you to review transferred coursework and help you plan your class schedule and achieve academic success. Contact the Office of Advising/Coaching & Registration today to set up your appointment. Call (973) 748-9000 ext. 1759, email email@example.com, or visit the office located at 229 Liberty Street (hours: Mon-Wed: 8:30am-6:00pm; Thur 8:30-5:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-4:30pm).
- Confirm your spot as a BC Bear by paying your Tuition and Housing deposits at bloomfield.edu/deposit.
- Meet with Student Financial Services to discuss financial aid and scholarships. Contact the SFS team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on support services designed just for transfers and adult students contact:
Assistant Director of Admission, Adult, Transfer and Graduate Programs
Bloomfield College Office of Admission
1 Park Place
Phone: 973-748-9000 ext. 1222
Adult Learning Support Specialist
Bloomfield College Office of Adult Student Support Services
18 Austin Place LRC - Room 102
Phone: 973-748-9000 ext. 1257
Get more information on support services here.