Bloomfield College's Bachelor's in Business Administration in Human Resource Management prepares you to enter and excel in the human resources arena by generating approaches and solutions for managing an organization’s most valuable resource: its employees.
The BBA in Human Resource Management provides students with a broad overview of organizational management with an emphasis on how to best harness energies to build a better functioning workforce. Students learn skills needed to creatively meet the needs of workers within the context of attaining organizational objectives. Students will gain experience in staffing, training, performance management, dispute resolution, compensation, organizational behavior, and leadership strategies in business.
A BBA degree is a professional degree program that is broader in scope for the business major. It prepares the student with a strong foundation in business fundamentals. Due to its broad scope and emphasis on practical application, the BBA degree is particularly appropriate for students who are interested in entering the job market immediately after graduation.
Please review the recommended sequence of courses.
What you’ll study:
Human resource management, workplace issues, training and development.
What you can do:
Become an HR manager, a training and development consultant or a recruiter.
- The most recent Occupational Outlook Handbook forecasts a significant increase in the number of human resource related jobs over the next 10 years. Depending on the specialty, growth is predicted to be between 6 and 18%.
- Study in real-world management and marketing examples and applications.
- Network at the many special business events the college holds.
You could be ...
- A.S.,Graham Junior College
- B.S.,Seton Hall University
- M.B.A.,Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Ph.D.,New York University