Bloomfield College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide a more streamlined process to request an official transcript for coursework completed at Bloomfield.
- There is a $5.00 process fee for each individual request.
- A signed consent form during the online request process is required to release your transcript. The fastest way to submit your consent form is electronically as instructed on-screen. Use your finger or your mouse to draw your signature in the box when prompted.
On the Clearinghouse site, select Bloomfield College from the drop-down and follow the on-screen prompts. Additional information found on the order form after you have selected Bloomfield College Information will include: who can receive your transcripts, where can they be sent, processing times, fees; and options for including special documents if necessary. All official transcript requests are now initiated directly via the Clearinghouse here.
ATTENTION NJ DOE CERTIFICATION APPLICANTS
To ensure the successful delivery of your official transcript to email@example.com please do the following:
- When you arrive at the “Select Transcript and Delivery Details” page and click the “Department” field, please choose “Not in List” from the drop-down menu.
- Then hit “Continue” and on the next page you will be able to specify the exact email address you were provided
- Click this link to start the official transcript request process.
For more information on the National Student Clearinghouse, please visit www.nslc.org.
Log into the Bloomfield Portal to access your unofficial transcript. You can reach this page by following these steps:
- You can find a copy of your unofficial transcript via Self Service: selfservice.bloomfield.edu
- Find the Academics menu on the left-side menu (as shown here):
- Expand the Academics menu and select "Unofficial Transcript", and choose the appropriate transcript type among the choices provided.
If you are no longer a current student, complete the unofficial transcript request form below.
Note: An Unofficial copy of a transcript does not bear the Registrar's signature or the College Seal, and it is not for official use. Unofficial orders are also free of charge.
For additional questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-748-9000 x1221.