Test Prep services are available to Bloomfield College students, alumni and the community at large.
Attention current BC Students: Please go to the CITEL page after accessing your MyBloomfield Portal Page to receive your code for test prep services (You will be required to present your valid BC ID card at each workshop to verify that you are a current student).
Alumni: Please email email@example.com with your student ID number to request the 30% alumni discount code for test prep services.
Community Members and Alumni Refund Policy: Refunds will not be given for services that have already been rendered. Only an exchange of services will be provided in the form of a workshop at a different time.
Parking is available in the main campus lot located at 225 Liberty Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 (Inquire at Security Office). Metered street parking is also available.
All workshop series will be offered twice each semester (Fall, Spring and Summer). All workshop series will include:
- Overview of exam structure and what to expect on test day
- An explanation of the scoring and retake policy
- Test taking strategies
- Exam content instruction
- Extensive and focused drill exercises
- Students will only need to bring a pen or pencil, a means of taking notes, and a calculator for mathematics workshops.
- All materials will be provided We use free open-source materials to keep costs down to students.