You are in total control of your BCBucks account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the BCPass Account Management Center. Registering is quick and easy! Just have your BC Pass card handy. Once you do so, you will be able to conveniently manage your accounts whenever you want. Here is a summary of what you can do:
- Account Information & Settings - View and update personal information, contact information, communications preferences, stored payment methods, and more!
- Add value - Use American Express, MasterCard or Visa to add value to your BCBucks account. Make a one-time deposit or establish an automatic recurring allowance (pdf). Create a deposit schedule that works for you and your family. Choose a dollar amount, the day of the week, and frequency of deposit and it will automatically happen. It's a convenient budgeting tool for both students and parents! Just set up your parent as a Guest User (pdf).
- Request funds - Use this web-based tool to request funds from family and friends. It allows you to send a customized email with a convenient link so they can easily use American Express, MasterCard or Visa to add value to your BCBucks account!
- Account Activity - Enables you to review your activity for any of your BCPass accounts including recent deposits, expenditures, and your current account balance. Learn more about how to use the prepaid accounts on your BCPass card.
- Cancel BCBucks Account – If you lose your BCPass card you can protect your cash by canceling your card immediately.