The Office of Enterprise Information Services (EIS) is responsible for the maintenance and support of the College’s administrative information system, including but not limited to: Colleague WebUI, WebAdvisor, Informer, and Self-Service online functions such as Student Planning, Student Finance, etc. EIS also supports several other software applications that communicate with Colleague by integrating pertinent data elements when necessary.
Support requests related to Colleague and its ancillary systems include:
- Creation/maintenance/deletion of user accounts
- User interface (web UI) navigation and functionality
- Informer access & reporting requests
- Online support for WebAdvisor/Self-Service navigation and functionality
- Managing release of regulatory & periodic system updates into Bloomfield’s Colleague environment
- Integration of Colleague enrollments and faculty assignments with BC’s Learning Management System (Blackboard)
Our Location: 467 Liberty Street, Knox Hall, Third Floor
E-mail address: email@example.com
Walk-in training/tech support: every Wednesday 3:00-4:30PM in the EIS Office. (Knox Hall, Third Floor) No appointment is necessary.
Colleague Account & Informer Report Request Forms: please access the MyBloomfield Portal for further information. (Requires login.)