In collaboration with Fostering Student Success Program
The Office of International Education offers a series of cultural workshops and showcases every month in collaboration with Fostering Student Success Program. The Cultural Café series begins during International Education Week 2022. All students, faculty and staff are invited to this monthly Cultural Café to explore and appreciate each other’s culture and heritage.
- To facilitate and support global engagement and professional development among students, faculty and staff through the series of culture workshops and showcases.
- To enhance global learning and perspectives and promote cultural exchange, diversity and awareness across the campus.
- To foster the cross-cultural connection and collaboration with the diverse community on campus.
Cultural Café Schedule for Academic Year 2022-23
- Global Festival
November 17th, 2022 at 1-3pm, Westminster Hall Room 110
- Lunar New Year & Asian Holiday Celebration
January 24th, 2023 at 2-3pm, Shelby Art Room
- African-American Heritage in collaboration with African-American artists
February 21st, 2023 at 2-3pm, Library Art Gallery
- Gifts from My Father by Dr. Chinasa Eke-McClean, Director of Fostering Student Success
March 28th, 2023 at 2-3pm, Shelby Art Room1
- Celebrating National Poetry Month
April 25th, 2023 at 2-3pm, Westminster Room 214