Bloomfield College announces CAT MFABloomfield College is pleased to announce the new Master of Fine Arts in Creative Arts & Technology. This is a low-residency MFA program geared toward the needs of working artists and creative professionals who are looking for a graduate program that suits their personal and professional schedules and working process.
The MFA program is diverse and transdisciplinaryStudents and faculty are drawn from multiple practices and backgrounds. We believe an MFA student is best served by a vibrant sharing of ideas and creative work, in a community of peers and mentors. Our rotating faculty is drawn from noted artists, scholars, and professionals, from the arts and media. The program is centered on one-on-one mentoring, group critiques and informal salons.
The prospective Bloomfield College CAT MFA Student
- You have made a commitment to your work and are looking to hone your technique and analytic skills.
- You want to interact with fellow artists in a nurturing community.
- You want to be in an environment of mutual trust, generosity, and social commitment.
- You might already be a teacher, or a veteran.
- You are looking for an affordable low-residency MFA program.
- You want a place where your background, interests, and culture are respected.
- You are in need of a terminal degree for professional advancement.