The Bloomfield College Alumni Association (BCAA) is a very active organization on campus. All you have to do to become part of our global network is raise your hand and join! You’ll be supporting future alumni in no time.
There are many benefits to joining the BCAA.
- You Build Connections – Not only is this a great way to reconnect to campus and enjoy yourself, but it’s also the perfect opportunity to expand your professional network too. Our alumni collective is very diverse, spanning many different career fields and interests. You never know who you could meet.
- Give Back – “Giving back” doesn’t always mean writing a check. Joining the BCAA is amazing way to donate your time to your alma mater. For example, each year the College hosts a number of alumni panels. And yes, many of our alumni have gone on to establish scholarships at the College. To learn more, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 973-748-9000, ext. 1293.
- Stay Informed – If you are already on our mailing list, you likely receive our monthly alumni newsletter, event invites and the College magazine. But if you really want to stay in the know, BCAA members are always in the loop, and get invites to select events not open to the entire alumni population.
- Resources – All alumni have access to our Center for Academic Advising and Career Education (CAACE), but being more engaged on campus means you will get to know a lot of our faculty and staff. Direct access to our employees means better assistance through career changes, professional job databases and career coaching.
- The BCAA is FUN – The BCAA does a lot of amazing work for students, but it has a lot of fun in the process! There are special events, banquets and parties exclusive to BCAA members. Plus, you have a hand in planning Alumni Homecoming & Reunion each year. Just ask current BCAA President, John Murdock ’73!
See? Joining the BCAA is a win-win. To learn more about joining, please call contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 973-748-9000, ext. 1293. We would love to see you at our next meeting.