Steps for veteran students

Steps for Veterans

Steps for veteran students to take.

1. File the Bloomfield College Application at

2. Submit your High school, College and Military Transcripts to Bloomfield College, Office of Admission, 1 Park Place, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 or contact

3. Enroll in Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits online through VONAPP

4. File the FAFSA before deadline:

5. Certificate of Eligibility for Education Benefits (Needed for first-time college students only.)

6. Students applying for:

A. Chapter 30, 33, 1606 or 1607 should fill out VA Form 22-1990 Transfer students who have received benefits from another school before attending Bloomfield College should also complete FORM 22-1995 found online at

B. Application for Chapter 35 benefits: VA Form 22-5495

C. Application of change of place/program of Training: VA Form 22-1995

D. Application for transferred Chapter 33 (dependent) benefits: VA Form 22-1990e

E. Application for Vocational Rehabilitation benefits: VA Form 28-8890

F. Change direct deposit account: VA Form 24-0296

G. Change of address: VA Form 20-572

Contact Personnel:

Gloria Berrocal

Office of the Registrar

229 Liberty St, Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Tel. 973-748-9000 ext. 1322


Jorge Fernandez

Office of Admission

1 Park Place

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Tel. 973-748-9000 ext.1222


© Bloomfield College 467 Franklin St. Bloomfield, NJ 07003 973-748-9000