We are committed to developing a student culture of financial empowerment. Providing the Bloomfield College community with FREE access to iGrad financial education lessons will create pathways that enable our community members to attain college and career success and maintain healthy financial lives.
Bloomfield College Financial Education tools below provide a variety of personalized financial lessons and resources to help current and prospective students expand their skills and knowledge of personal finance and empower them to make sound financial decisions.
We have resources and tools for all students, regardless of your family’s financial circumstances or your existing level of financial knowledge. These tools promote financial stability that drives student persistence and achievement.
What is Financial Literacy?
Defined by the National Financial Educations Council as “Possessing the skills and knowledge on financial matters to confidently take effective action that best fulfills an individual’s personal, family and global community goals.”
The Financial Education Center is focused on providing our students, prospective students and families, and the BC community with the knowledge and resources to make financial decisions effectively.
Get Started on iGrad Instructions
If you are BC Students, Faculty, or Staff:
- Visit iGrad
- Select “Log in” using your BC email
- Once you are securely signed in to the iGrad site, you will have access to numerous articles, videos, and calculators
If you are Prospective Students, Families, etc.:
- Visit iGrad
- Select "Get Started - It’s Free!" and enter your information to make an account
- Once you log in, you have access to numerous videos, articles, and modules
If you are a prospective student, learn about the “Paying for College” course.
- Recommended Content
Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Understanding the Cost of Financing College
- Everything You Need to Know to Get Started With Paying for College
- 5 Tips for International Students Financing a U.S. Education
- Basic Credit Card Types and Terms You Need to Know
No events scheduled
The Bloomfield College Financial Education resources are funded through the PBI Formula Grant Program. This funding enhances the institution's capacity to serve more low-and middle-income African-American students. It enables the College to support the increased academic needs of our students through a campus-wide mentoring program and other evidence-based activities.
For more information about the PBI Formula Grant Program, contact the Tikida Adams, Director of PBI Formula Grant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.