Adults, Veteran & Transfer Students
Phone: 973-748-9000 x1325
Are you at least 23 years old? Are you balancing work and personal responsibilities while trying to get started or return to college? Will you work while enrolled? If you answered "yes" to these questions, you qualify as an adult learner!
What we offer:
- Accelerated programs that give you a chance to obtain skills for the 21st century at a fast pace in an environment tailored to you. You can complete a program in less than 12 months.
- Courses on weeknights and Saturdays
- Alternative learning programs (CLEP, DSST, Portfolio Learning Assessment) that enable you to get credit for college-level learning gained through life experience
- Academic advising with professional advisors who are trained to work with your unique needs
- Career counseling
- Networking opportunities
- Online, partially online, and on-campus classes
Student One Stop Shop
This section will serve as a one stop shop for variety of information resources. Please use the helpful links below to access all your important information as you journey through your academic program. We are committed to making your educational journey a successful and smooth one. Included are some the office links to help you navigate the process: