The following scholarships are exclusive to the Honors Program:
PSEG Endowed Scholarship (academic; science majors)
Grandy Endowed Scholarship (academic; finance majors)
Joel M. Weiner Special Use Scholarship
Maureen Grant Study Abroad Scholarship
Students eligible for these scholarships are identified by the Office of Student Financial Services and awarded through consultation with the Honors Program Director.
Benefits and Highlights
Below are some of the exclusive highlights of being an Honors Program student. Our students come from a range of ethnic backgrounds and are representative of the College student body.
- Join an established cohort of motivated, scholarly - and fun - students.
- Access to academic scholarships.
- Access to study abroad scholarships.
- Dedicated Study Lounge in the Library.
- Academic curriculum – the Honors Program Curriculum is largely self-directed. You collaborate with faculty advisors to design and conduct Honors Projects on topics that are of interest to you.
- Opportunities to participate in co-curricular programs such as our Leadership Retreat.
- Opportunities to attend national and regional conferences with honors students from around the country.
- Opportunities to present or publish research – great preparation for graduate school or employment!
- Opportunities to organize and participate in community service activities such as blood drives, socializing with senior citizens in collaboration with national non-profit organizations, bake sale fundraisers, and food/clothing drives.