Get on track for Grad School from Day 1 at Bloomfield! With a specially designed grad prep program for Freshmen & Sophomore students, we will guide you on your journey to be successful at Bloomfield College and beyond.
What is Grad Prep?
The Grad Prep program is designed to assist and support Bloomfield College students who are preparing for admission to graduate school. Through a broad range of programs targeting the application process, leadership and career workshops, and one-on-one advisement and mentoring options, students will receive intensive guidance as they explore academic and professional studies beyond graduation.
- Workshops on grad school options and career paths
- Work with mentors and tutors to maintain a competitive GPA
- Guidance on selecting the right courses and locating internships
- Assistance with cover letters and resumes
- Application assistance: we can help with locating graduate programs, completing applications, and personal statements
USEFUL LINKS AND RESOURCES
GRE Test Centers
GRE revised General Test
LSAT Registration Fee Waiver
GRADUATE/PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL INFORMATION
Let graduate schools find you by visiting: