CAACE is here to help you navigate your college experience, from the first day of class to graduation. CAACE uses an appreciative advising approach to help students personalize and optimize their college experience. We provide first year professional advising to all students with less than 8cus or are undeclared majors. We provide general support to all upperclassmen. None of our students are turned away.
Our services include helping you to:
- Understand core, major, and general education course requirements
- Create a plan to graduate in four years
- Select, plan and register for courses each semester
- Guidance with add/drop and withdrawal procedures
- Discuss change of major/career plans
- Understand petition/appeal processes
- Connect to campus resources
- Direct you to different offices across campus (For example Financial Aid, OTWASS, Registrar, etc.)
The first-year, professional, academic advisors are available both virtually and in person. You can contact us by making an appointment through Starfish or emailing Advising@bloomfield.edu. We are here to help!
For more information on earned credits through CLEP or DSST Testing click here: