The Office of Academic Affairs provides the administrative leadership and support for Bloomfield College. We are dedicated to excellence in academics and services to help our students, faculty and staff succeed and excel.
Guided by our Mission, "To prepare students to attain academic, personal and professional excellence, and to demonstrate exemplary civic engagement in a transcultural, national, and global community," and the Strategic Plan for Bloomfield College Vision 2026 Moving Forward, we strive to:
- Encourage, nurture and support intellectual curiosity and growth, expecting and applying high standards of academic excellence and integrity.
- Provide environments, resources, opportunities, and development conducive to high-quality teaching and learning, and scholarly and creative activity.
- Meet the goals and objectives of Academic Affairs by aligning our priorities with the College's Strategic Plan, while implementing best-practices, cost-effectiveness, and ethical responsibility.
- Identify and respond to the higher education needs of our communities.
- Optimize student academic success and prospects for lifelong professional and personal growth.
- Serve all constituents of the institution with fairness, integrity, professionalism and open communication.
- Promote and celebrate collaboration, diversity, equal opportunity, respect for individual beliefs, and inclusiveness.