Bloomfield College is offering a free Career Workshop presented by Certified Federal Career Counselors who will share the important steps in the path to Federal Employment. Receive a free "Important Federal Job Information" booklet and a Federal Jobs Digest News Paper which includes thousands of current Federal job vacancies!
The workshop will be held on Thursday, January 10th, at 5:00-7:00pm in College Hall Room 16. Free parking is available in the main campus parking lot located at 225 Liberty Street, Bloomfield NJ 07003.
Gain the knowledge and skills it takes to search and apply for a federal positions. Learn important tips and techniques on:
- Which Federal Agencies, Job Titles and Grade Levels are Best Suited for You
- Networking Strategies to Introduce Yourself and Your Job Goals
- The Fastest Way to Search Vacancy Announcements on USAJobs
- Analyzing Your Core Competencies Beyond Your Specialized Experience, Education and Technical Skills
- Mastering the Outline Format and Paper Format Federal Resume Submissions
- How to Cover KSAs in Your Federal Resume and Assessment Questionnaires
- Applying for Jobs with Automated Recruitment Systems
- Tracking and Following Up On Your Applications
- Prepping for Your Interviews for a Federal Job
Admission is free and no sign-up is required.