You are cordially invited to a special Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences event on Tuesday, December 4, during the College's 150th anniversary year. The event, which includes an alumni panel discussion and reception, begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Sally Ann Goncalves '14 Chemical Dependency Clinician, High Focus Centers, Parsippany
- La’Shae Lopez-Duverneau '15, CP, Victim Witness Advocate, City of Newark
- Rebecca C. Guzman '16, LSW Dialysis Clinic, Fresenius Kidney Care
- Armen V. Sahakyan '13, Executive Director, Eurasian Research and Analysis Institute
- Latia S. Wapples '20 will act as student moderator
RSVP today to the Office of Institutional Advancement by calling 973-748-9000 ext. 1293 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, December 4!