Contingency Task Force
In May 2020, Bloomfield College President Marcheta P. Evans charged a Contingency Planning Task Force to address the fast-changing COVID-19 pandemic-related protocols from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, the New Jersey Department of Health, the Bloomfield Health Department and other health resources.
This Task Force met continually for nearly two years, outlining various health and safety measures and guidelines, and return to campus requirements. The number one priority of the Task Force was the health and safety of our community. As the pandemic has subsided and restrictions have lifted on a national, state and local level, in November 2022, the Task Force officially ended its meetings with the understanding that it may be resurrected in the future, as changing circumstances may warrant.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Task Force Members (not active as of Nov. 2022)
- Chair: Dr. Michael A. Palladino, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- Leah Brown-Johnson, Director of the Center for Innovation in Teaching to Enhance Learning
- Tammy Castro, Professor of Biology (AAUP Representative)
- Susan Dacey, Director of Human Resources
- Peter Doyle, Director of Facilities
- Steven Kreutzer, Professor of Computer Science and Business Division Chair
- Sarah Lacz, Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Cindy McDaniel, Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Lisa Michalowicz, Registrar
- Rosa Mulryan, Director of College Communications
- Jacquelyn Svercauski, Assistant Professor of Nursing (Faculty Council Representative)
- Sheila Wooten, Assistant Dean for Student Life and Athletic Director
Contingency Planning Task Force – Initial June 2020 Recommendations