One of the amazing features of the Bloomfield College Creative Arts and Technology program is the state-of-the-art Center for Technology + Creativity.
Equipped with the latest technology, it gives game designers, videographers, animators, interactive designers, music techs, and graphic designers a spectacular home to break creative boundaries.
An extensive renovation project transformed the college's previous student center into this sparkling home for the school's award-winning Division of Creative Arts & Technology.
The 26,000-square-foot facility features:
- Graphic Design, Animation and Expanded Media Studios
- Game Development Lab
- Music Technology Lab
- Open Computer Lab and Collaborative Studio
- Fine Arts and Fabrication Studios
- Screening and Editing Rooms
- Black Box Studio for student performances
- Ensemble Recording Studio and Control Room
- Green Screen Filming Studio
- Painting Studio
The Center for Technology + Creativity conveniently connects directly to the college's Scott Kaplan Art Gallery in the Library
The building continues Bloomfield College's tradition as one of the most innovative programs in the country in fields such as animation, game design, digital video, and music technology. The space provides a home for students to continue to shatter creative boundaries and develop game-changing work during their undergraduate careers.