We are happy to announce that Bloomfield College’s full-time students are eligible to receive a rail, bus, or light rail monthly pass at 25% off of the regular monthly pass price, when they enroll online through Student Pass, NJ TRANSIT's Quik-Tik program especially created for college and post-secondary students.
New to Student Pass?
Getting started is easy. To initially sign up, you must login through the secure Bloomfield College access at:
1. Click the link above to go to webadvisor and once you log in with your Student ID, you'll be able to find the NJ Transit Student Pass link under the "Communication" menu.
2. Click the "Enroll in NJTransit's Quik-Tik Program" link.
Or... (For Existing Account Holders)
3. Click the "Existing account holders, click here to manage your account" link.
Should you experience issues with accessing NJ Transit benefits (e.g. re-enrollment) please contact the Bloomfield College Webmaster directly at email@example.com.
Your full-time student status will be verified electronically to NJ TRANSIT. When you sign up, the price of the monthly pass you order will automatically reflect the 25% student discount along with the non-refundable $3.00 processing fee. During your enrollment, you will create a "Quik-Tik user name and password" so you can view or manage your account directly from the NJ TRANSIT Quik-Tik login without entering from our college site.
To contact Quik-Tik, call 866-QUIK-TIX.
Existing Student Pass Users: How to Reactivate Your Account
If you are an existing Student Pass customer, all you need to do is reactivate your account after you suspend it by following step "1" above and then click the "Existing account holders" link. Once you arrive at NJ Transit's Quik Tik page:
- Log into your account.
- Enter required information (student pin, user ID, etc.), and you will be taken the NJ TRANSIT's Student Pass main page. Enter requested information.
- You are now at the "Account Summary" page. Scroll to the bottom to see your status information.
- Click on "Change Status."
- Click on "Reactivate previously suspended monthly pass mailing" and click on the submit button.
After your account is reactivated, you will again receive monthly passes each month on an automatic basis until next May. Remember, you must reactivate by the 10th of the month to get a pass for the following month. You must enter the Student Pass page to reactivate your account. If you have any questions regarding reactivating your account, please contact NJ TRANSIT at 1-866-Quik-Tik.
It's important to remember:
- You must sign up by the 10th of the month to receive your monthly pass for the travel in the next month. (Enrollment must be completed on or before the 10th of the previous month to receive the pass for the next month.)
- After you enroll for Quik-Tik, you will receive a new monthly pass in the mail each and every month unless you choose to suspend your account.
- If you choose to suspend your monthly pass (winter or summer break), you will need to reactivate your account once again through our secure web page (this will verify enrollment). You will also need to reactivate in May after all accounts are automatically suspended if you wish to receive passes for the summer months. Note that only students who maintain full-time status will be able to get passes during the summer months at the discounted rate.
- Students who participate in this program agree that the monthly pass is for their exclusive use only. Each student is eligible to receive one discounted monthly pass per month. Passes are non-transferable. Any abuse or purposeful deception will result in the cancellation of the student's monthly pass account, and (s)he will be unable to participate in the program in the future. This will also apply to any other student who is knowingly involved.
Find out your most convienent bus route, visit NJ Transit.