BCBucks - A Campus Essential
BCBucks is a prepaid spending account on your BCPass card offering a convenient and secure way to make purchases on and off campus. BCBucks is designed to eliminate the need to carry cash around campus and is available to all members of the College community - residential and commuter students as well as faculty and staff. You or your parents must make a deposit to your BCBucks account before using it for purchases.
Benefits of BCBucks
- Accepted – Welcomed at the places you need and want to go.
- Convenient – Make purchases with the ID Card you already carry! No need to carry cash, exact change, or debit/credit cards.
- Prepaid – Only spend what you have. No costs, interest or fees to add value or use the account. Your account balance is immediately adjusted as you use your card.
- Dining Flexibility – Welcomed at all campus dining locations. BCBucks offers a great way for those not enrolled in a Meal Plan to enjoy the convenience of cashless dining.
- 24/7 Account Access – Add value, view transaction history, establish a guest account and more! Once registered, you are in total control of your account 24/7 at the BCBucks Account Management Center.
- Fast & Easy to Use – Just swipe and go at self-service locations or present to the cashier for payment.
- Easy to Add Value – Add funds to your account by check or debit/credit card - via web, phone, or mail.
- Recurring Allowance (pdf) – Create a schedule to automatically add value to your account - you determine the dollar amount and frequency - a great budgeting tool for students and parents!
- Safe & Secure – If you lose your BCPass card, you can suspend your account and have the value transferred to a new card.
- Carries Over – Unlike most meal plans, BCBucks carries over each semester and year for as long as you are a member of the Bloomfield College community.