The Center for Innovation in Teaching to Enhance Learning (CITEL) is comprised of tutoring, testing and research centers, including a Writing Center, which serve all students and faculty at Bloomfield College. Our objective is to work closely and creatively with faculty as we guide students in their development from students to confident, independent scholars. We will identify and employ best practices in the support of teaching and learning leading to students’ retention and success.
CITEL is located at the Learning Resource Center. The Main Tutoring Center and the Writing Center are housed in CITEL. Both centers are drop-in. No appointments are necessary. ALL STUDENTS ARE WELCOME!
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:30 am - 3:30 pm|
Spring Semester 2014 Calendar
- First day of classes - January 15th
- First day of tutorial - January 21st
- Spring break - March 10th - March 16th
- Easter recess - April 17th - April 20th
- Final exam period - May 5th - 10th -
- View a complete list of dates here