FALL 2014 RESIDENTIAL MOVE IN INFORMATION
**On-campus housing check in will be held on the Quad in front of Talbot Hall. **
NEW/TRANSFER STUDENT MOVE IN:
Thursday, August 21, 2014
10 am - 1 pm
Reminder: The following items must be cleared in order for REH to issue you a room key and allow for you to move into the housing assignment.
- Health Clearance: New Jersey State law requires that all new students attending any college and/or university for the first time MUST provide proof of immunization. Students who are unable to verify their immunization history will need to be re-immunized. Questions regarding which immunization tests are required must be directed to Bloomfield College Office of Health Services at 973-748-9000 ext. 1360.
- Financial Clearance: All students must clear their financial accounts with Student Financial Service no later than August 21, 2014. Payment options/arrangements can be discussed directly with the Office of Student Financial Services at 973-748-9000 ext. 1383.
- REH Housing Agreement Forms: Personal Data Form, Housing Terms and Agreement and Assignment Contract must be turned in prior to receiving your room key.
RETURNER STUDENT MOVE IN:
Franklin Hall Residents Only Move In
Monday, August 25, 2014
- 4th Floor Residents move in 9 am - 11 am
- 3rd Floor Residents move in 12 pm - 2 pm
- 2nd Floor Residents move in 3 pm - 5 pm
225 Liberty Hall & All Houses Only Move In
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
9am - 5pm
Reminder: All returning students must have cleared their financial accounts with Student Financial Services no later than July 17, 2014. Payment options/arrangements can be discussed directly with the Office of Student Financial Services at 973-748-9000 ext. 1383.