Creative Arts & Technology Industry Day
Status messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Calling All Creatives! You've got ambition. We've got the programs to fit it.
Whether your goal is to become a videographer, animator, game designer, music tech, interactive designer or graphic designer, this event will allow you to discover the next chapter in innovation! Sessions with industry professionals include: Money in Music- The Reality with Derron Townsend & Sonny Carson Tudeme and Puppets & Pixels: Traditional Animation in a Digital World with Peter Sluszka, just to name a few.
The benefits to attending Creative Arts and Technology Industry Day include:
- Explore state-of-the-art equipment, labs, and production studios
- Learn from Industry Entrepreneurs
- Join other students with the same passion as you
- Present your portfolio to be considered for an academic scholarhip (Fall 2015 incoming students)
- Meet with Student Financial Services
- Get an Instant Admission Decision*
BREAKING NEWS: Construction has begun on the new Center for Technology, Knowledge & Creativity. Check out the next chapter in innovation!
*Requirements for Freshman Students: Please bring a completed application, high school transcript, SAT/ACT scores, two letters of recommendation and an essay.
Requirements for Transfer Students: Please bring a completed application and college transcripts from all institutions attended.
Thank you for your interest in CAT Industry Day. Our 2015 date has passed. Visit our Events page for more information about Enrollment events.