Creative Arts & Technology Conference
Status messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
The Creative Arts and Technology Conference is an event designed for students with a passion for video games, animation, music and design!
Join us on Saturday, March 18, 2017! The event starts at 10 a.m.
You will have the opportunity to meet fellow creatives to explore what's hot and trending within the fields of music technology, video, game design, animation, graphic design and more.
In addition, you will have the chance to tour our NEW Center for Technology + Creativity, and speak with industry leaders and professors about classes, career goals and real world experiences.
- Mathew Passy: Podcast producer/consultant at ThePodcastConsultant.com
- Francesca Columbo: CAT Alumni '15, entertainment promotions/marketing consultant, graphic designer, writer and live music enthusiast
- Dayna Hall: Award-winning creative with over 10 years of experience working on traditional, digital and social campaigns
- Nina Creese: Music Works business partner, Artist-in-Residence, and Chief Engineer of NYC studios
- Chris Theberge: Musician entrepreneur, Grammy-nominated recording artist
During the event, we're also offering optional opportunities for Instant Admission Decisions and Portfolio Reviews of your best work.
To sign up for the Creative Arts and Technology Conference, please fill out the form below: