It is important to begin the application process as early as possible. Preference will be given to students who submit their application and all required credentials by the application deadlines.
Fall Semester Deadline: March 15th
Spring Semester Deadline: December 1st
To complete your application for admission to Bloomfield College, you must submit the following:
- Complete Application
- Basic WES Evaluation of your secondary school documents (document-by-document) or college/university transcripts (course-by-course). To apply, visit the World Education Service website
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal essay
Additional Requirements for First Year Students (under 25 years of age)
- Official SAT or ACT scores submitted directly to Bloomfield College (code 2540). To locate an international testing center and date for the SAT or AP exams, visit the College Board SAT website. To locate an international testing center and date for the ACT, visit the ACT website.
Additional Requirements for Transfer Students
- Official TOEFL Scores submitted directly to Bloomfield College from ETS with a mimimum score of 550 for the paper-based test, 213 for the computer-based test, or 79 for the internet-based test; or completion of APIEL level #3 is required. *If your native language is English or you have completed a university-level English course from a US institution, TOEFL scores are not required.
Additional Requirements for Masters in Accounting
- Official TOEFL scores as described above for Transfer Students.
- Official GMAT scores submitted directly to Bloomfield College from mba. *If you have a grade point average of a 3.0 or above you are not required to submit GMAT scores and will only need to submit TOEFL scores.