Degree candidates with freshmen status are admitted each year for the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Applicants should feel free to address questions to the Office of Admission at any time. All candidates are encouraged to visit the College for a personal interview and tour of the campus.
To be considered for admission to Bloomfield College as a freshman, you must submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- An application for admission, accompanied by an application fee of $40, payable to Bloomfield College.
- Your scores on the SAT-I (College Code 2044). or the ACT (College Code 2540). The scores should be sent directly to Bloomfield College or included on your high school transcript.
- Bloomfield College only considers the Math and Critical Reading portions of the SAT-I exam for application decisions.
- An official transcript of your high school record, to be mailed directly to the College by the high school.
- 2 letters of recommendation from high school personnel regarding your potential for college study
- Required Essay (see application)
Candidates should direct their Guidance Department to forward transcripts directly to the Office of Admission. Normally transcripts must indicate the completion of at least fourteen academic units, which should include: English, mathematics, history, and laboratory science. Foreign Language is strongly recommended but not required.