What is TEAS® Prep | REGISTER FOR TEAS® PREP WORKSHOP
TEAS Prep is a six-week workshop series that addresses all areas of the TEAS: Mathematics, Science, Reading, and English and Language Usage. Students will be provided with focused instruction and test-taking strategies and will also have the opportunity to take full-length practice exams with feedback.
When are workshops offered? (intensive test prep)
|Fridays||Comprehensive Workshop||Sept. 18, Sept. 25, Oct. 2, Oct. 9, & Oct. 16||11:30am - 4:00pm|
|Saturdays||Comprehensive Workshop||Sept. 19, Sept. 26, Oct. 3, Oct. 10, & Oct. 17||11:30am - 4:00pm|
Who can attend the TEAS® workshops?
These workshops are FREE for currently enrolled Bloomfield College students. Workshops are also available to those who are not currently students for a modest fee.
Bloomfield College alumni/recently accepted students who have not yet enrolled: $20.00 per hour.
- Non-Bloomfield College students: $40.00 per hour.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. You may register by clicking the registration form link.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE (TEAS®) TEST
You must register online and pay a fee of $80 at least 48 hours before the date that you choose to take the test. A credit or bank card is required for payment. Kindly follow the instructions below to register and create an account.
- Go to the ATI registration web page:
- Select the state: “New Jersey State” and city: “Bloomfield”
- Look for “Bloomfield College”
- Select the day and time you wish to take the test and then complete the registration form.