To apply for an employment opportunity at Bloomfield College, all applicants should reply to person or office indicated at:
467 Franklin Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Fax: (973) 743-3998 (unless otherwise indicated in specific job posting)
Email: Not all search committees accept emailed resumes, but where an email address is not given, you can often contact the person listed by using the format: firstname.lastname@example.org The Webmaster can in no case accept emailed resumes. They should be sent to the contact listed in the job description.
- Responsible for recruiting prospective transfer students
- Proactively respond to new student inquiries via phone and email
- Interview prospective students over the phone to determine their backgrounds, goals, and objectives
- Educate prospective students on the benefits of Bloomfield College
- Assist students with the application process and work with the Director of Admission to promote enrollment
- Follow-up with students to provide ongoing encouragement and support
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Bloomfield College is seeking a CAT IT Technician, working under the CAT IT Director, must have; knowledge of graphics software and practical knowledge of video input/output techniques and technologies, demonstrated experience in a networked MAC and PC computing environment, advanced knowledge of workstations and client computers that utilize OS X and Windows operating system families and must possess the ability to install, configure and repair software and hardware on these systems. Advanced knowledge of Macintosh and Windows server operating systems through Windows 2000 family, OSX Server 10.5+, and intermediate to expert experience with enterprise versions of Linux editions is required as this person should also assist with maintenance of department servers and services including but not limited to, Active Directory set up and management, Sysprep, Open Directory set up and management, NetInstall, DNS, AFP, SMB, extensive knowledge of setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting SharePoint environment for user files, network home folders and various network and cloud accessible shares. The candidate will have a strong understanding of distributed services in a corporate network environment.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and the contact information for three references via email to CAT_search@bloomfield.edu. Electronic submissions only. Submissions deadline is October 31, 2013.
Bloomfield College is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.