To apply for an employment opportunity at Bloomfield College, all applicants should reply to person or office indicated at:
467 Franklin Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Fax: (973) 743-3998 (unless otherwise indicated in specific job posting)
Email: Not all search committees accept emailed resumes, but where an email address is not given, you can often contact the person listed by using the format: firstname.lastname@example.org The Webmaster can in no case accept emailed resumes. They should be sent to the contact listed in the job description.
Job Summary: Reporting directly to the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Enrollment Management (VPEM) is responsible for providing the VPEM with administrative support and managing daily office operations and providing leadership for support staff and student workers in the Office of Admission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative support and contact intake for the VPEM.
- Maintains master budget for all areas of Enrollment Management.
- Oversees purchasing, e-procurement services, billing, invoicing and inventory for all areas of Enrollment Management.
- Supervisory responsibilities for the support staff in the Office of Admission; including, but not limited to, receptionists, administrative assistants, and student workers.
- Scheduling and event planning.
- Serve as recording secretary for the Board of Trustees Committee on Enrollment Management meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some evening and weekend event coverage required.
- A high school diploma is required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years of professional support/customer service required, including direct budgeting experience.
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills, an enthusiasm for working in a higher education setting, and excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are crucial.
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are required. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and a willingness to learn are essential.
Deadline to apply: Open until filled
Applicants should send a current resume, cover letter, and three professional references to:
Office of Enrollment Management and Admission
1 Park Place
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Fax: 973-748-0916 Email: email@example.com
-No Phone Calls Please-
Bloomfield College is seeking a CAT IT Technician, working under the CAT IT Director, must have; knowledge of graphics software and practical knowledge of video input/output techniques and technologies, demonstrated experience in a networked MAC and PC computing environment, advanced knowledge of workstations and client computers that utilize OS X and Windows operating system families and must possess the ability to install, configure and repair software and hardware on these systems. Advanced knowledge of Macintosh and Windows server operating systems through Windows 2000 family, OSX Server 10.5+, and intermediate to expert experience with enterprise versions of Linux editions is required as this person should also assist with maintenance of department servers and services including but not limited to, Active Directory set up and management, Sysprep, Open Directory set up and management, NetInstall, DNS, AFP, SMB, extensive knowledge of setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting SharePoint environment for user files, network home folders and various network and cloud accessible shares. The candidate will have a strong understanding of distributed services in a corporate network environment.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and the contact information for three references via email to CAT_search@bloomfield.edu. Electronic submissions only.
Bloomfield College is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.