To apply for an employment opportunity at Bloomfield College, all applicants should reply to person or office indicated at:
467 Franklin Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Fax: (973) 743-3998 (unless otherwise indicated in specific job posting)
Email: Not all search committees accept emailed resumes, but where an email address is not given, you can often contact the person listed by using the format: email@example.com The Webmaster can in no case accept emailed resumes. They should be sent to the contact listed in the job description.
Job Function: To manage general operations of the office and support the VP in new program development and special projects geared to increase revenues.
- Advise and support development of international and domestic programs
- Develop external community and vendor relationships/internships as they relate to operations
- Assist in the daily operations of the department as it applies to budgetary, enrollment, and other areas
- Handle contracts, accounts payable and receivable, ordering of educational materials
- Manage American Language Center
- Monitor personnel matters and function as the liaison with HR and payroll
- Maintain a strong relationship and work cooperatively with internationally focused counterparts on campus
- Responsible for updating and maintaining ITPS website
- Provide students, clients, partners and co-workers with the highest level of service excellence and professionalism so as to enhance retention and provide growth for the department
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, education or related discipline
- At least 10 years of proven operations, training, or marketing experience
- Proven personnel management experience, project management skills, and new program development ability
- Solid communication skills—oral and written
- Strong knowledge of global education, corporate training, and adult education
Salary commensurate with experience
Application deadline date September 30,2014.
Anticipated start date November 1,2014
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
The assistant director of international student recruitment is a full-time position in the Office of International Training and Professional Studies (ITPS). The recruiter will have the primary responsibility to recruit international students through visits to foreign schools and other venues, as well as written and electronic communication including social media. The recruiter builds solid relationships with international candidates and schools through exceptional customer service. Evening and weekend hours are required.
- Recruit qualified international candidates through market research, cold calling, oral presentations, international agents, visits to US or international seminars and networking events.
- Determine and implement appropriate recruiting and marketing strategies for market, industry, skill set and region.
- Provide advising and support through the admissions process ensuring all international documents are complete.
- Establish new plus maintain relationships with candidates and global education professionals
- Schedule video conferences with prospective partners, institutions, and students to meet with ITPS staff.
- Develop and manage reports on recruitment related activities, outcomes and contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 3+ years’ experience in recruiting international students at a university or intensive English program level.
- Ability to identify, interview, and present qualified candidates.
- Must possess strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, as well as in social media.
- Problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Globally connected with education recruiters and organization with a good reputation.
- Fluent in multiple languages preferred.
- Ability to secure passport for international travel, 50% required.
- Knowledge of visa regulations, including SEVIS reporting requirements, and the Department of Homeland Security regulations.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- US Citizen or Green Card required
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please send cover letter, resume and references to Andrea Betro, Operations Coordinator Bloomfield College, 467 Franklin Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003, fax: 973-743-3795, email:email@example.com
Anticipated start date is September 1, 2014.
Submission deadline: July 31, 2014
Bloomfield College, a 145-year old college of 2,000 plus students seeks a part-time (9 months), experienced professional for the position of Part-time Chaplain. The Chaplain is expected to serve as pastor to students, faculty, and staff by bearing witness to the redeeming love of God and serving the campus community out of the strength of Christian convictions. The Chaplain will be responsible for fostering and nurturing students’ spiritual growth and development during the years of living and learning at Bloomfield College. The Chaplain will also be responsible for the creation of a dynamic religious life environment on campus that includes spiritual and personal counseling, prayer service at special events, coordination of discussions on religion and spirituality, and other activities which honor the rich diversity of faith perspectives within the College community. The Chaplain will also work toward strengthening and maintaining the relationship between the College and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and other religious groups and organizations. The Chaplain is an integral part of the Wellness team which is comprised of Health Services, Counseling and Spiritual Life.
Excellent communication skills are essential, along with a high level of organization, leadership, interpersonal relations, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
The Chaplain should be an ordained minister of Word and Sacrament, Presbyterian Church (USA). Work experience in an educational setting is preferred.
To be considered, interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and list of three professional references to Rose Mitchell, Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Bloomfield College, 208 Liberty Street, Bloomfield, New Jersey 07003, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and search process deadline is September 8, 2014.
Bloomfield College is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.