To apply for an employment opportunity at Bloomfield College, all applicants should reply to person or office indicated at:
467 Franklin Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Fax: (973) 743-3998 (unless otherwise indicated in specific job posting)
Email: Not all search committees accept emailed resumes, but where an email address is not given, you can often contact the person listed by using the format: firstname.lastname@example.org The Webmaster can in no case accept emailed resumes. They should be sent to the contact listed in the job description.
The assistant director of international student recruitment is a full-time position in the Office of International Training and Professional Studies (ITPS). The recruiter will have the primary responsibility to recruit international students through visits to foreign schools and other venues, as well as written and electronic communication including social media. The recruiter builds solid relationships with international candidates and schools through exceptional customer service. Evening and weekend hours are required.
- Recruit qualified international candidates through market research, cold calling, oral presentations, international agents, visits to US or international seminars and networking events.
- Determine and implement appropriate recruiting and marketing strategies for market, industry, skill set and region.
- Provide advising and support through the admissions process ensuring all international documents are complete.
- Establish new plus maintain relationships with candidates and global education professionals
- Schedule video conferences with prospective partners, institutions, and students to meet with ITPS staff.
- Develop and manage reports on recruitment related activities, outcomes and contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 3+ years’ experience in recruiting international students at a university or intensive English program level.
- Ability to identify, interview, and present qualified candidates.
- Must possess strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, as well as in social media.
- Problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Globally connected with education recruiters and organization with a good reputation.
- Fluent in multiple languages preferred.
- Ability to secure passport for international travel, 50% required.
- Knowledge of visa regulations, including SEVIS reporting requirements, and the Department of Homeland Security regulations.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- US Citizen or Green Card required
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please send cover letter, resume and references to Andrea Betro, Operations Coordinator Bloomfield College, 467 Franklin Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003, fax: 973-743-3795, email:email@example.com
Anticipated start date is September 1, 2014.
Submission deadline: July 31, 2014
Application and search process will remain open until position is filled.
Bloomfield College is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.